Combative Books and Workshop
There are a growing number of works being found on the Combat systems of WW2. Mainly borne out of a small number of combat pioneers from both the UK and US. The interesting thing is these systems and manuals have as much of a role today as they did in World War Two.
We are currently studying a few manuals to put together a weekly or monthly practice in WW2 combatives – both from a historical martial art point of view but also as a useable self defence system for civilians.
If you are interested in the books we are using – I have listed a few below.
- Scientific Self Defence – W.E. Fairbairn
- Shooting to Live – W.E. Fairbairn and E.A. Sykes
- Shanghai Self Defence Guide – W.E. Fairbairn and E.A. Sykes
- Do or Die – Drexel Biddle
- Kill or Get Killed – Rex Applegate
- Unarmed Combat – James Hipkiss
- Walking Stick Self Defence – H Lang
- Combato – Bill Underwood
If you are interested in attending an introductory half day / full workshop, do leave me your email address and I’ll keep you posted.< BACK